|Type of game:||Card game|
|Compatible controlers:||Keyboard, Tactyle, Gamepad|
The battle is a card game plaid between two and four players with the 52 classical card game. Its goal is for a player to earn all the 52 card of the game.
At the begining, cards are melt and placed on the left side of the table, and will constitute the bank.
Each player take the top card of the bank and place it on the center of the table.
When the newly droped card is of the same number or the same group of the previous card of the sake in the middle, the player earn all the card of the stake.
This player take all the cards of the center stake and store them in his personal bank. Then he rebounce the game by retaking another card from the common bank if there are still card in it.
Notice that players take card to play in the common bank until it finish. When it is the case, they now use they personal bank to play.
The player that have no more cards is the looser.
- Left and right arrow: to move between cards of your hand
- Enter: to play the selected card
- C or Ctrl: to know the card currently on the stake
- 1 to 4: to know the number of cards owned by the player n.
- Finger scroll left or right: to move between the cards of your stake.
- Tuch the screen two times: to play the selected card.